Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Born Studio Shoot, Meet Miss Jem!

I was lucky enough to photography Jade and Nathan during there pregnancy, I thought Jade was glowing at that point - its nothing compared to now! (even with the dramatic decrease in sleep!) While Jade had her professional hair and makeup session at the Images Images Studio, little Jem was particularly well behaved, however, once we started removing clothing the tears set in (i don't blame her, id cry if someone took off my clothes to!) So we managed to get in shots in between quick feeds. Imagine Images only books one shoot per day, so we have plenty of time within photo shoot if the little one decides to be fussy. New Born photography is still one of my favourite subjects to photograph, and newborns never cease to amaze me, Jem is just perfect, It was an absolute pleasure to shoot this beautiful little family!
The end result of this shoot? You be the judge!
pregnacy shoot
love

pregnacy photography central coast


family photoshoot



Jem BEAR!




Daddy little girl


new born photography central coast

Imagine Images offers New Born photography to the central Coast, Packages available from $25

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog