Monday, June 28, 2010

Central Coast Dance School Photography by Imagine Images

I was fortunate enough to photograph the very Talented Stephanie yesterday. Being a passionate lover of dance, Dance photography is one of my favorite realms of photography. Dancers just know there bodies and understand how to hold themselves, and as there so used to performing, they can generally act out facial expressions and emotions on command, they really are a photographers dream! In this shoot we concentrating in creating images inspired by Contemporary dance and ballet, some some soft and pretty, others harsh, angular and tribal inspired. Imagine Images offers artistic and professional photography sessions to dance schools and professional dancers across the Central Coast. Concert time is one of the most important events in the year for a dance school. Often concert time is to hectic to capture amazing high quality images. Imagine Images offers photo shoots to Central Coast dance schools prior to the concert so that everyone can obtain outstanding images of the students in there costumes. We offer everything from traditional, to arty to funky photographs so that each image reflects the group, the costume and the style of dance. Whether you are large performing Arts School or an individual Performer needing a portfolio,Imagine Images offers tailored packages to suit your needs.









About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog