Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lizottes Newcastle turns 1- Commercial Photography by Imagine Images

Imagine Images was fortunate enough to be involved in Lizottes Newcastle Massive first birthday bash. Lizottes put on a Huge Cocktail Party with great food, Good wine and the best in entertainment. The event took a look back at Lizottes 1st year and the 100 years at that the venue (formally Kings Street Theater). There was fantastic musical acts such as Ray Beadle and his’ 7-piece blues extravaganza band doing second set, Short Back and Sides (barber shop quartet). There was also a plethora of Roaming performers such as Roller Girls, Ballerinas, Show girls and Broadway style singers and burlesque dancers. All in all, A fantastic night- a huge congratulations to Brian Lizotte and his wife Jo. Imagine Images is available for Function and event photography and commercial photography at an affordable price. Below is a selection of images from night including musical acts, performers, food and great people. Enjoy! www.imagineimages.net.au/commercial





























About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog