Monday, August 2, 2010

Glamour Photography, Fashion Photo Shoot

The other day I photographed the beautiful 15yr old Madison. We started off with a nice easy casual look to get us warmed up for the rest of the glamour photo shoot, but not long into the first poses it was very apparent that Miss Madison is a little bit special, for the rest of the shoot we concentrated on creating images and different looks that she could use towards a modeling portfolio. I have a feeling this girl is destined for big things- watch this space!




About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog