Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mothers Day Photography Special- Imagine Images Central Coast photographer

Its that time again when we look at our mums and think of every little thing they have done for us this life time... when you start thinking that away, I think one day a year is hardly enough! Photography is a precious gift to give someone, it does not perish or become unfashionable, it is not disposable, it is something that the lucky receipiant will have and cherish for a life time, and what could be a better gift then that!? 

Imagine Images is offering a photography sessions at a very special price, making photography a very affordable gift for your mother this mothers day. In giving her a voucher, she can decide whether she would like to spoil herself with a glamour photo shoot, or involve the whole family in a family shoot, just the girls, a generation shoot, studio or location photo shoot, there is a zillion possibilites for her, all confined in a neat $30 voucher :) 
Gift Vouchers can be purchased in store, or posted with payment made through direct deposit or eftpos. Gift Vouchers are on sale until mothers day,  however, A limited amount of vouchers are available so please purchase early to avoid disappointment. :)

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog