Friday, May 20, 2011

Kimberely and Shane Engaged- Couples Photoshoot by Imagine Images

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



So i was excited about this shoot from the beginning, Kimberley had so my ideas and images to draw inspiration from that I knew this shoot would be special. We went up to a sneaky spot ive found in Somesby, and even though we where fighting to get enough light, it was the best light  I could have asked for. Kimberley and Shane are due to be married this September, and from what ive gathered, the Wedding is going to be inspired by all things vintage, much like there engagement shoot, I am super excited to see what they come up with- such creatively will only make for an amazing wedding!

Engagement photo shoots with Imagine Images are complimentary with any wedding booking :)

Photography by Imagine Images- To inquire, please click here
Hair and Makeup by Jaime Sherrah

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog