Sunday, June 26, 2011

Candice and James get Married! Central Coast Wedding photography by Imagine Images

The few times I met Candice and James before the big day they seemed strangely calm about the whole wedding thing, after being there personally - I was starting to wonder what sort of wedding could inspire such behaviour... from what I saw yesterday, the simplicity of there love radianted throughout the day, and I guess compared to that, what could you be stressed about?

I started at Candices house in Killcare, where the bride and co. where getting ready, this beautiful house made for a perfect backdrop for these shots, then I left them to quickly fly over to James and the ceremony spot at Pretty Beach Park. After the gorgeous ceremony ( I Loved the flower circle ) and some family photo's, The newly weds, and bridal party had to rush to the next location at Hardys Bay to get the last few spots of winter Sun, and even though we had limited time with the Sun, it was perfect light :) The reception was held at Lizottes Kincumber, a fantastic venue with plenty of atmosphere and character, James and Candice I hope you love the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them, Congratulations :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog