Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lynda and Martin Wed at Terrigal! Central Coast Wedding photography

I knew after Lynda and Martins engagement shoot, there wedding photo's where going to be fantastic. This couple is so lovely and down to earth, photographing there wedding was an absolute pleasure. Lynda and the girls got ready at a beautiful house in Green Point (just to many photo locations to choose from) and then it was on to Terrigal Presbyterian Church where Martin and his grooms men where patiently waiting. The weather was playing games with us all day- we had torrential rain, through to rainbows and luckily a little sun when we where doing our location shots at Terrigal and The Entrance Water front, after that it was on to the Quay West Resort Magenta Shores for the reception- great food, beautiful speeches and LOTS of crazy dancing, i'm even sure I saw someone plank in the middle of the dance floor....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog