Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ashley, Grant and little Bella! Family Photoshoot Central Coast

I am fortunate enough to be photographing Ashley and Grants wedding in a about 6 weeks, so this is the results from there engagement shoot last weekend. So I know I just called it an engagement shoot, but I think It should more appropriately be named a "Bella shoot" because this little miss was for the most part, the star of the show- or a camera hog to say the least! This adorable little family was photographed at Spoon Bay, and this is where we are coming back to for the there wedding photo's in just a few short weeks. I am super excited to be involved in there wedding, and cant wait to see how it all pulls together on the day :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog