Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sophie's Portfolio Photoshoot @ Imagine Images Studio and North Avoca

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket"http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee434/imagineimagesterrigal/page4564.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Introducing... Sophie! Sophie is taking her first steps into what is looking to be a very successful acting career. I think these photo's are testimony to that! Sophie is young and energetic, vivacious and loves being in front of the camera, ( and being gorgeous always helps! ) So much so our photo shoot stretched over two days! We started at the Imagine Images studio doing a collection of studio looks- concentrating on demonstrating that she can portray different age groups and characters- the makings of a great acting portfolio, and then we resumed the next morning at North Avoca Beach to get some more "natural" location shots, letting more of " Sophie" shine through.

 With a bunch of auditions and workshops coming up, the only way Miss Sophie can look is up.

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog