Friday, October 14, 2011

Family photo shoot at the Beach! photography by Imagine Images










So Technically this shoot was an engagement shoot, as Gillian and David are getting married next March, however, after meeting there beautiful (and very energetic) little family, I can totally see why they had to come along! We had the family photo shoot at Blue Bay beach on what turned out to be a gorgeous weekday afternoon, I hope everyone got a good night sleep after the shoot because I know I was exhausted! I am super happy with the images from this shoot, I just love how natural kids are, you cant fake this stuff!  Cant wait to photograph this wedding in the not to distant future :)

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog