Friday, October 7, 2011

Jasmine and Tobys divine Backyard Wedding- Imagine Images Lake Maquarie

So Its safe to say Ive seen a few weddings in my career, but every weekend I feel so privileged to be invited to share such a special time in two peoples lives, and witnessing what happens on there wedding makes me feel like I know them ten times better then I actually should, personalities are not guarded, emotions not hidden, and it really is just so refreshing to experience!

Toby and Jasmines wedding was small and intimate and particularly personal because they got married out the front of there adorable beach shack in Red Head, surrounded by only close family and friends. At the end of the wedding I knew everyone by first name which is a first for me! After the ceremony, it was just a short trek down to the completely untouched beach that backs onto there house, we captured some amazing images and rushed back to beat the very present blue black clouds forming above us!

Congratulations to Toby and Jasmine, best wishes for your new lives together :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog