Monday, January 23, 2012

Vintage Family Photography Session

From the moment this inquiry came in, I was SOOOO excited for this photo shoot! Sarah owns a lovely business that specializes in custom Jewellery and unique Event decorating  www.princessallure.com.au, you can kinda tell in this photo shoot huh? SO many beautiful exquisite details that help tell a lovely story about there Baby to Be's Journey. With some help from Sarah and Bretts ridiculously cute son Ollie, this baby bump shoot was just magic, cant wait to meet the mystery "M" baby :)






About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog