Monday, February 6, 2012

Eric and Grace- Married at Firescreek Winery. Imagine Images Central Coast Wedding Photographer



































I was very fortunate to photograph this darling couple before they where actually engaged, and any one could have guessed that these two are perfect for each other. This lovely wedding was held at Firescreek Winery, the very private ceremony and the whole wedding was filled with absolutely lovely hand made vintagey decorations- with sooo much attention to detail. Although the mornings weather was rather miserable, the sun literally broke through the clouds as the ceremony begun, and it stayed dry through the whole location shoot, right until Eric and Grace entered there reception at Wamberal Surf Club. It was an absolutely stunning day and  I wish both you all the happiness in the world and thank-you for letting me photograph your special day.

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog