Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ben and Sarahs Stunning Beach Side Wedding- Central Coast Wedding Photographer Imagine Images

The sky on this particular wedding day started off particulary gloomy, but Sunny attitudes prevailed and with the help of many hands, Ben and Sarahs Beach Ceremony was moved to a drier location- and by the time this lovely couple was wed, the sun was shining and we managed to get some fantastic wedding photo's at Spoon Bay Beach, Including a guest appearence by a Seal, Crazy huh? Some couples get all the luck :) Congratulation to Ben and Sarah, it was a lovely day and I was very glad to be apart of it :)
Ceremony and Reception : Wamberal Surf Club










Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket\
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog