Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brad and Rhiann- Bells at Killcare - Imagine Images Central Coast Photography


 






































Brad and Rhianns wedding is the stuff that dreams are made of, and I hope there marriage is every bit as beautiful as this day! This lovely couple got hitched at Bells at Killcare, the decorations, the people, the location and the weather was amazing, and even though I felt particularly uncultured because couldn't pronounce half the items on the menu- the food was devine!! I wish both Brad and Rhiann every happiness together, it was a pleasure to be involved in your day :)





About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog