Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome Miss Mirabelle! Newborn Photography Central Coast

I was super excited for this photoshoot, not only because Sarah and her family are just Delightful, but Sarah is all about the little details,(she owns her own business creating handmade jewellery and styling unique handcrafted weddings- shes amazing check out her website!) and I knew that she would pull out her A game for Mirabelles first photoshoot!

We had all intentions of getting through everything in one day, however, Mirabelle was a little more active and inquistive then your average newborn baby, and we just couldnt quite get her to sleep- however, we still got some Amazing family photo's with everyone, and little Ollie served up even more entertaining antics then he did at the maternity photo shoot, including some new...creative poses.

Round two, Mirabelle hit it out of the park!We got some amazing vintage style images of her, and She was a perfect princess and the photos with her little doily tiara prove it! Congratulation to Sarah and Brett, Mirabelle is just devine!














About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog