Friday, February 11, 2011

In the Name of Love- Valentines Day Couple Shoot and Engagement Sessions with Imagine Images Central Coast Photographer

Love is in there and a perfect way to celebrate is with a photo shoot of you and your special someone! Are you looking for a photo shoot with a little more pizazz? Here are some ideas to give your couple shoot (or any photo shoot) the extra bump it needs to be extraordinary!

-  Location where you got engaged.
- the Location where you met.
-  Bowling Alley.
-  Coffee Shop
-  Ice Cream Shop.
-  Amusement Park.
-  Location of your first date did this and it brought extra special smile and loves into the session as they told me all about their first date while we were there.
-Have (or stage) a picnic!!  
 -Sporty? Bring a ball or bring a bat and play a game, who doesn’t like a bit of action?
-Have a favourite movie?  Rein-act the movie in your engagement session!


Props are great fun, and a fantastic way to give you photo shoot a theme, extra meaning or .a little more spice! Some ideas…
  • Either of you play an instrument- bring it along!
  • Balloons are great fun
  • Have a favorite book?  Bring it along!
  • Have a pet?  Add some extra character to your shoot!
  • Flowers are simple but easy props to bring into the engagement session.
  • Are you wine drinkers?  Bring your favorite bottle and share it for pictures.
On the Central Coast we are lucky enough to have beautiful beaches and parks, but if you
Want something a little amusing and different and quirky, hopefully this little write up will leave you inspired!

Imagine Images has valentines day vouchers available for $45 including a photoshoot, hair and makeup for 1 + $50 credit towards photographs!! Make Valentines day memories this year

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog