Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tegan and Tims Baby Bump!- Newcastle Photography

I have been fortunate enough to watch the lives of Tim and Tegan as they merged together and blossomed, and it really is a beautiful thing to see. Just a short time after photographing there particularly beautiful and memorable wedding last November, I was able to photograph them again expecting there first child in Newcastle just the other day, the baby is due just around the corner! I am so excited for both of you, I cannot wait to meet the beautiful little soul your about to bring into this world, you are going to be amazing parents! xx



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket




Imagine Images offers maternity shoots for just $50, please inquire with the studio if you would like some more information.
Hair and makeup by http://www.chicartistry.com.au/

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog