Thursday, September 1, 2011

Maree and Jason get Married at Terrigal Crowne Plaza! Wedding photography by Imagine Images

This beautiful wedding was captured just around the corner from me at Terrigal Crowne Plaza and its surrounds.. (how lucky are Central Coast people?) Maree looked gorgeous when she arrived all the way from Sydney in a stretch hummer as Jason patiently awaiting her arrival in the Lord Ashley Bar upstairs. The Ceremony was held inside the crown plaza looking over Terrigal Beach- it was one of those beautiful winter days, when the sky is clear and bright blue and the air is crisp, simply stunning! After some photographs on Jasons awesome motorbike and the rocks at Terrigal, Jason and Maree whisked back to the Crowne Plaza to enjoy the rest of there special evening. It was lovely to be involved in your day, best Wishes to you both!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog