Monday, September 5, 2011

"Imagine Images Photography Special! New Photography studio at Erina

We are now entering the next chapter in Imagine Images journey, we have just celebrated our second birthday and when we think of all the amazing people that have become apart of the Imagine Images dream we feel honored to have created memories with all of you.

Imagine Images has recently moved premises to a refreshing, inspiring studio located in the LifeStyle Building at Erina, we also have a new team member who we’d like to welcome so come in a say hi to Jade-Nicole.

Photobucket
As a little icing on our Birthday cake we have a little something special for you…  Book a photo shoot between now and the 31st October and pay nothing for your session*! And if you quote “HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMAGINE IMAGES” when you book, we’ll throw in a free 8x10” print with any order* !
Places are limited, for more information on this special and availability, please contact the studio


Oh,  and here are some quick snap shots of our new pad,Pretty cool huh? Wait till you see the studio, more images coming soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also some images from a very entertaining CAKE SMASH photo shoot we did to celebrate our 2nd Birthday! Interested in doing a shoot just like this? So are we :) Just send us an inquiry and we'll give you all the info!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
ERINA, nsw, Australia
Im Kendell, A lifestyle photographer based on the sunny Central Coast and director of Imagine Images. People love my work because it's modern and the sessions are fun, repetition bores me so I LOVE trying new things with my clients, the nuttier the better! I really don’t like over glamorized photography, I prefer to get to know and connect with my clients, if they feel comfortable-spontaneity and natural moments just happen, and that makes for amazing and memorable photos. This blog takes you behind the scenes, and you will get to know a little more about the friends and family of Imagine Images. I love sharing my work, I hope you enjoy it and much as much as I enjoy creating it!

Search This Blog